11 February 2008



This is a new repeatable design I just completed today. I'm working on a coordinating series of 4 designs. They will all be done in Adobe Illustrator, which means this is vector art. Vector art is resizable to any size without losing resolution unlike raster art which can give a zig zag effect when scaled up higher than the resolution the art was originally created at. I am looking to license my designs for use on fabric or whatever other products some licensees out there fancy it to be used. I can envision my art on the following...

Accessories
Apparel
Books
Ceramics
Fabric
Food/Beverages
Gift wrap
Gifts/collectibles
Greeting cards
Health and beauty
Home décor
Home furnishings
Home textiles
Kitchen textiles
Melamine
Novelties
Paper
Partyware
Room decor
School supplies
Stationery
Tabletop

or ____________????

1 comment:

CC said...

I love the designs..and especially this one. I so hope a fabric company snaps up your designs and gets them on the market.
Cizzie..aka CC
lacenribbonroses.blogspot.com